- A 1911 that you had made to your exact specifications that took 16 months to make.
- A right bolt, left port 6.283mm Snowflake Wizbang Supreme with a 27.84925" palma contour barrel.
- Reloading dies that you had to order for your 6.283mm Snowflake Wizbang Supreme.
- That Mosin Nagant you bought for $120 then spend another $1400 converting it to .30-06, putting it in an Arkangel stock, putting a clamp on muzzle brake on, rattle canning, and topping with a Barska sniper scope just so it won't shoot as good as a Ruger American. Done in poor, taste, but definitely custom.
- The sweet punisher backplate (that you purchased from an ad on facebook and which was shipped directly from China) that you Put on your Glock (which still has plastic sights), does not make your Glock "Custom".
- Your PSA budget AR on a Poverty Pony (Anderson) lower with a Chinese ACOG knockoff with multicolored reticle with a knockoff Gripod and Chinese light laser combo is not "custom" either. It is just trashy.
- Putting a Barska/NCStar/Chi-Shit brand "Sniper" scope on your Savage Axis does not make it a "Custom Sniper Rifle" either.
- Pretty much any of the cheap, shitty add on parts that come from China or facebook ads. If you put them on your gun, it does not make it "Custom". Personalized (poorly", is a more accurate term.